- Air conditioning, manual climate control
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Antenna, roof-mounted
- Armrest, rear center with dual cup holders
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboards
- Audio system feature, 80-watt 6-speaker system mid-range speakers in each door and tweeters in the A-pillars.
- Battery, maintenance free with rundown protection, 525 CCA
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) (Bluetooth for phone only when equipped with (UE1) OnStar. Deleted with (UE0) OnStar delete. Bluetooth for phone is included with all LT and LTZ models as part of the (UP9) Chevrolet MyLink.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Brakes, brake assist
- Brakes, Hill Start-Assist (HAS)
- Bumpers, front and rear body-color with Charcoal lowers
- Compass display included in Driver Information Center (DIC) (Not available with (UE0) OnStar delete.)
- Console, front center with armrest and concealed storage
- Cupholders, 2 front in center console and 2 rear in center armrest with 1 bottle holder in each door
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Door handles, body-color
- Drivetrain, front-wheel drive
- Engine, 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing)(182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 172 lb-ft [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm)
- Exhaust, single
- Glass, tinted
- Grille, Charcoal with chrome surround
- GVWR, 4960 lbs. (2250 kg) (Requires front-wheel drive vehicles and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Instrumentation includes speedometer, single trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Liftgate, rear manual with fixed glass
- Lighting, interior with theatre dimming, center-mounted dome, rear cargo area, dual front map lights, ambient lighting on center stack surround, and center console cupholders
- Map pocket, front seatback, driver and front passenger
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, Black, manual-folding and integral spotter mirror
- Moldings, Charcoal lower rocker
- Power outlets, 4 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt includes 1 front of console, 1 in console, 1 in back of console and 1 in cargo area.
- Safety belts 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, height-adjustable includes pretensioners
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Seat adjuster front driver power lumbar and power height adjuster
- Seat, rear, 2-way fore/aft adjustment with 60/40 split seatback and 3-way recline
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering, power-assist, electric-variable
- Suspension, front independent MacPherson strut with stabilizer bar, optimally-tuned shocks and hydraulic-ride bushings in front control arms
- Suspension, rear independent multi-link with hydraulic rear trailing arm links and stabilizer bar
- Suspension, Refined Ride
- Tire, compact spare with steel wheel
- Tires, P225/65R17 all-season, blackwall (Included and only available with (RSB) 17" (43.2 cm) aluminum wheels.)
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all 4 doors
- Wiper, rear variable-speed, intermittent with washer
- Wipers, front variable-speed, intermittent with washer.
- Axle, 3.23 final drive ratio (Requires 1LF26 model and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2013 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the 'XM Select' package, with over 170 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. And now add premium channels to your trial at no-cost. Welcome to the world of satellite radio. (If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.)
Why Buy from Leopardi Auto Sales
Leopardi Auto Sales was founded and established in 1982 by original owners Pat and Janet Leopardi. Leopardi Auto Sales was started for the love of automobiles. To this day the love of automobiles still holds true. Step one foot in our 7 car showroom at anytime and you will see classic cars, muscle cars as well as modern classics such as Corvettes, Challengers and Mustangs.
After more than 38 years and 38299 vehicles sold, all of us here at Leopardi Auto Sales have learned what it takes to strive in a competitive market while never losing sight in the value of a customer. We offer Certified Pre-Owned vehicles backed by the best warranty company in Pittsburgh. Our Certified vehicles pass a 128 point safety check and have new PA state inspections. All vehicles are sold with a 6 month 7,500 mile warranty when applicable. We have mechanics on staff to assist with any issues that may arise after the sale.
Our knowledgeable staff at Leopardi Auto Sales has one goal in mind, to sell safe, reliable vehicles at the right price while gaining and earning the customers trust. We stand behind what we sell to ensure a satisfied customer. Make Leopardi Auto Sales your next stop for all your pre-owned vehicle needs.
Come see why so many people are calling us #1 on 51!! We offer a no pressure pleasant atmosphere and treat everyone like family. Don't take our word for it, check out our reviews right here on our website, or better yet Google us. Find out why so many people come to Leopardi Auto Sales in their own words...Great Deals, Great Cars, Great Salesmen. Experience the best the area has to offer in pre-owned vehicles, conveniently located at the corner of RT88 and RT51.